Saturday 4 August 2012

I Love Candy nail art

Since my bundle monster arrived yesterday. I sat down testing each image plate. After testing I decided to do stamping. This colour combo looked so nice. I actually really like it, and do not want to remove them from my nails like I usually do. I usually change my polish everyday or two. That means my manicures only last one or two days. Keep in mind that these pictures were taken before top coat.

Things I used:
Bundle Monster plate BM-306 (candy design)
China glaze- FYI
Konad black special polish
BYS top coat
Jordana base coat

2 comments:

  1. Such a great combo. I don't like stamping over holographic as I think it takes away the holo but this looks so good. The black polish with the candy design looks so good over FYI. I just placed a order of the Bundle Monster third set so I can do this exact design with the exact polish

    Take care
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx, the holo was no problem for me. It still had that rainbow effect even after stamping.

      Yea the third set from bundle monster is awesome

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment