Wednesday 20 June 2012

BYS- Crackle Grey

I am super excited as I have never posted about crackle nail polish on my blog ever. When crackle nail polish first came out, the only brand in Australia that sold it was BYS. It was at this time I bought a few crackle polishes. Over time more brands came out like Sally Hansen but I never found it necessary to buy other brands. So you guys will be shocked to hear that the only brand of nail polish for crackle I have is BYS.

Anyways let's start. The base coat is BYS Baby Bloom and the crackle coat is BYS Grey. Crackle nail polishes by BYS can come separately or in kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment