Tuesday 26 June 2012

Soft Gradient Nail Art

Gradient Nails!!! Gradient nail art is simple. There is not much to it, just apply many colours of nail polish onto suitable makeup sponge and dab onto your nails. You can go as crazy as you want with these but keep in mind that the colours you stamp don't make up a muddy colour. For this I have used a bluey-teal colour and a purple colour. The nail polish I used was Orcala #20 and Orcala #36. The bluey teal comes out blue-ish once dabbed onto nails. Underneath I have a light blue colour from Eclipse in the number 613 and like always a base coat to protect and stop my nails from staining.

This was a really fun Nail art design. As you can see I did accidentally remove a bit of my polish on my pinky(smallest finger) but it didn't really bother me so I left it like that. If you do by mistake remove some then re-dab some nail polish on top

Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment