Sunday 29 April 2012

Swatch- China Glaze's Kaleidoscope Him Out

so i decided to do my nails with Kalleidoscope Him Out from China Glaze. it worked so well. i only used two layers and it dried so quick. All my friends were complimenting me and my nails on how good the colour looked on it. In fact a friend asked me to buy it for her so next time i will be sure to buy another of this great polish for my friend.
It looks so pretty. sadly i couldn't get a picture of the shine in the sun. You see such a beautiful rainbow across your nails when your outside in the sun. I definitely recommend this to nail polish lovers, its a must. After trying this i have to say its one of my favourites.
You can see the shine in this picture above. its not the best rainbow shine but its noticable on the pointing and middle finger.

What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. Your nails look so perfectly shaped and filed. They look really healthy unlike mine. Could you do a post about how to take care of your nails.

    Thx
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment