Tuesday 8 May 2012

Glitter Party- Nail Design

Now this isnt really nail art, its more of a design but anyways. i used Orcala Number 20. Two coats of that. After that i used Colorway's 28. One coat of that is seen in the picture. lately i have been using alot of glitter so maybe this will be my last post with glitter for a while.
This was taken with flash from my camera. The purple is slightly different. the hex pieces were shining rainbow but noticable in the photo.
this is the natural colour of the purple. my camera was doing a bad job focusing but its a close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment