Monday 14 May 2012

Nail Art- Tiffany Flowers

Another nail art or stamping for you guys. In my previous post I mentioned using an iPad to do this. Well I still am and I am going to be for a few weeks.

I used three coats of China Glaze's For Audrey. Than I used Bundle Monster's image plate 225. I used Konad white special polish to stamp the flower design on. Than I used BYS top coat as it doesn't smudge the design.

I know I could have been neater but it was really late at night. In fact I was supposed to post this last week but computer issues stopped me. This picture is taken before I used top coat or even cleaned up so it is a little messy. It looked a lot neater once I cleaned it up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment