Tuesday 15 May 2012

A Unknown package

So today I received a package. I was unaware of this package as I hadn't ordered anything or no sent me something. So i decide to open it. I know the contents of the package has nothing to do with nail art but sometimes I like to post exciting and random things. Yes this was exciting for me. Inside the package was five iPad stylus'. I needed a stylus for my iPad forever and now I had five. The reason you don't see five in the pic is because I gave two away. I didn't know who bought these but they were labelled out to me. My brother had ordered the stylus' for me. He texted me asking if I had received them. My brother is always so caring. Can't believe he did that. I did give him two stylus' as five was a lot and the fact that he bought them for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time and commenting!!! I love reading your comments and feedbacks. I appreciate every single comment. I try to reply as quick as possible so please do check back later. Please don't hesitate to comment